GOOGLE FORCING SSL CERTIFICATE WEBSITES
WHY GOOGLE IS FORCING YOU TO HAVE SSL CERTIFICATES ON YOUR WEBSITES
Why Google is Forcing You To Have SSL Certificates on Your Websites
Google will flag 2/3rd of the web as unsafe.
When Do You need to Worry About SSL?With Chrome version 62 being released, websites with any kind of text input will need an SSL certificate.
- Does your website takes text inputs in the form of login panels, contact forms, search bars, etc.
- Is your website on HTTP://?
If you don’t implement SSL soon, your visitors will see a “Not Secure” warning on visiting your site.
Not Sure which SSL Certificate to Choose?
What is an SSL Certificate? And How it Works?
- Name of the holder
- Serial number and expiration date
- Copy of the certificate holder’s public key
- Digital Signature of the certificate-issuing authority